Friday, January 7, 2011

Zippered Pouch

I used another tutorial from Skip to my Lou.  This one is for a lined zippered pouch.  I just love her tutorials.  They are so easy to follow and for someone who is just starting out that is very important.  Even for someone who isn't a beginner these would be great because the final products are so cute. 


These pictures are really bright because we are having an intensely sunny day.  It's a nice change from the constant rain we've had lately. 

Here's the inside:






Both came from Joann's.  The lining was a fat quarter I picked up. 

I still can't believe how easy this was to put together.  I think it took me about an hour, which isn't bad at all.  I think this one will be going to live with my mother-in-law.  She loves bright colors, especially orange and lime green so I think I'll pass it on to her.  I've got some other fabric that I might use to make another one for my mom.  Cindy over at Skip to my Lou said that she used some iron on vinyl for the lining fabric so it could be used as a make-up bag.  I think I might have to try that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment