Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cricut Design Studio

One of my Christmas gifts from DH was the Cricut Design Studio software.  I've played around with it a few times, but never really had something to use it on.  Until today.  I finished scrapbooking the last of the pictures from my bridal showers and bachelorette party and I decided to use it to create a title for my bachelorette party pictures. 


It's very simple, but I like the way it came out.  The font came from Lyrical Letters (one of my favorite cartridges).  Now that I've practiced a few times it was pretty easy to get the title to come out the way I wanted.  Hopefully I'll get more use out of it soon. 

This also means that all of the pre-wedding events are scrapbooked and I can finally move on to the main event.  That also means I need a new scrapbook since the others are all full. 

No comments:

Post a Comment