Monday, January 3, 2011

Meal Planning

I've been wanting to get more organized and after reading about the Organized and Inspired blog series starting over here





I decided to try out her first idea.  The first post is about meal planning.  She has some really cute printables available on her blog to help if you're not really sure how to start.  I've been making a list of all the dinner ideas I can think of.  I'm going to do this a little differently than she does.  I'll share my way a little later.  For now, it will be a piece of paper on the fridge, but I'm thinking about doing something to display our meals for the week to make my life easier. 

We tried meal planning a few years ago when we were really trying to budget and try to spend and waste less.  It worked for a little while but then we got lazy.  I'm hoping that having everything easily accessible will help us stick to it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment