Friday, June 29, 2012

Name Change

I've decided to change the name of my blog to Vox Sola.  It seemed more fitting than My 101.  Vox sola means "one voice" in Latin.  It also happens to be a Star Trek reference, which is rather fitting for me.  Also, this blog covers more than just my 101 in 1001 list and eventually that list will be finished and the name really won't make sense anymore.  So I've changed it. 

It also happens to be the name that I picked on Twitter.  I'm @vox_sola over there.  So far, I mostly created it so I can easily follow some of the celebrities I enjoy like Wil Wheaton (@wilw), Amanda Tapping (@amandatapping) and Jenny Lawson, aka The Bloggess (@TheBloggess) along with a few others.  I doubt I'll be tweeting much, but if you're interested, feel free to follow me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment