Saturday, February 19, 2011

New Fabric

It snowed again last night.  Even more than last time.  So DH and I decided to go out and see what the rest of town looked like.  We stopped at Wal-Mart and I picked up some white flannel so that I can finally finish the baby quilt for DH's cousin.  Then we went to the fabric store and I looked around for a while and decided that I really did want the fabrics I had seen last time.  Plus another one that I found.  So I picked up these


As it turns out my store now carries more designers than just Moda.  The outer two are by Henry Glass & Co. and the middle one is Michael Miller.  I'm thinking about turning the pink one into a purse and lining it with the brown polka-dot one.  I'll share that when I finally get a chance to make it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment