Saturday, April 23, 2011

A New Purse

I've been wanting to make a purse for a while and I had the fabrics picked out for the outside, but couldn't decide on the lining.  I've had a lot of free time this week so I finally made a decision and drew out what I wanted.  I put it all together today.


Both fabrics are from the Sanibel line by Henry Glass.  I love this line. 

The lining:


It's not the greatest picture (taking pictures of the inside is always difficult), but it at least shows you the adorable turquoise polka-dot and that there are pockets in the same green fabric as the outside.  I need to work on my pocket skills, but I'm really happy with how this one turned out.  Now I just need to take all my stuff out of my other purse and switch over. 

3 comments:

  1. I love your Bag! It looks like a great size & the colors are perfect ;)I found you at Someday Crafts.
    Stef
    itsallinmyheadstefsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are great for summer and into autumn! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete