Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Moving Right Along

I know I haven't posted in a while.  It's been a crazy couple weeks.  DH and I have both been busy at work and at home.  A couple weeks ago we went to the zoo with my BIL, his girlfriend, and her daughter.  It was so much fun to go with a little one. 

Since then we've spent most of our time at home packing and cleaning to get ready for our move.  We are down to the final days here.  We've gotten rid of a ton of stuff, which feels awesome, but it still feels like we have so much to move.  I've spent most of my morning calling and changing over utilities so that we are ready to go when the final word comes in.  We should be getting our keys tomorrow and moving in on Friday.  I can't wait to start setting the place up and really making it feel like our own.

Hopefully once we get moved in things will quiet down a bit and I can spend more time posting about our home and showing off the changes we make to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment