Monday, May 23, 2011

Frog Jump

Have you ever heard of the Calaveras Frog Jump?  It's a big deal in that area and Mark Twain even wrote about it so it gets a lot of publicity around the state.  Yesterday, DH and I decided to go.  It was awesome!  I forgot to take pictures, but you can find videos online.  The frog jump finals (yes, it actually involves frogs) are going to be on the Jay Leno show on Friday.  I don't usually watch the show, but I'm excited to see if I can pick out DH and me.  

Anyway, it was a lot of fun and we ate a ton of food and played a few games.  DH even won a stuffed frog for me.  I did manage to get kicked in the back by this idiot walking behind us on the bleachers (he's also the same guy who spilled food on me), but outside of that, it was a ton of fun.  If you're ever in the area in May I'd definitely recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment