Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Have a wonder St. Paddy's Day.  I didn't do any crafts or cupcakes or anything this year.  I was feeling lazy and instead of using the Girl Scout Thin Mints to make something like I planned, I've just been eating them.  I think I'm ok with it.  Maybe I'll make a chocolate mint cupcake soon, but that won't happen today.

Today, I get to finally see my best friend.  We haven't been able to get together since back in November.  That's way too long when we used to see each other at least every other week and at one point lived together.  I am very excited.  I may also be coming home with some goodies since I plan to do some shopping while I'm there.  I can't wait. 

For the rest of you, enjoy your green beer, shamrocks, and leprechauns today.  And don't forget to wear green so you don't get pinched.

No comments:

Post a Comment