Wednesday, June 22, 2011

An Update


We had my birthday party last weekend with a bunch of family over.  I got some awesome gifts (including a sewing book that I'm really excited to use to make a new purse) and got to spend time with family, including my brother-in-law's new girlfriend. 

We also found out that our offer on the house got rejected, but we decided to meet the bank at what they wanted (since they weren't willing to take anything else) and we're waiting on final word that we got the house, but it's pretty much good to go.  I can't wait.  DH and I keep thinking about the house and all the projects we want to do once we move in.  I'll share pictures once it's officially ours. 

Also, DH's cousin finally had her baby, but I still haven't finished the baby quilt.  The binding hates me so it's sort of been sitting in a corner waiting for me to try again. 

This is the busiest month of the entire year for us so I may not have projects to share for a while.  I keep thinking I'll have time and then stupid things like laundry get in the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment