Sunday, June 12, 2011

Catching up

It's been a while since I posted so I thought I'd give a little update.  I haven't had a moment to blog lately because things have gotten hectic.  My schedule got switched to full-time, which I am really excited about, but it means less time at home to do fun projects.  Also, we put an offer on a house and we've been dealing with that craziness (still waiting on a reply from the bank). 

Last Friday my MIL and I went to a couple fabric stores so she could try to find some fabric to make curtains.  I explored the fun gadgets they had and came home with a couple things that I'm excited to play with.  Hopefully I'll get the chance soon.  I also saw a purse pattern there that I loved, but I'm cheap and realized I could easily make my own without the pattern so I have that project in mind now. 

Also, the countdown is on for my birthday.  It's on Wednesday and I'm excited.  DH ordered my present last night (but I don't know what it is) and I'm planning to make some cupcakes for work that day.  I haven't decided on the flavor, but I'll share them once they're done. 

I'm really hoping to have some time to craft so that I can actually share some stuff on here soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment