Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ordering From Amazon

Normally, I have great luck when I order things from Amazon.  I have a feeling we're going to have an issue with this latest order though.  I purchased two things and, since I was recently a student, I currently have Amazon Prime for free.  This means free 2-day shipping, which is amazing.  Unfortunately, I don't think it will make it here in that timeline.  Last night, I checked to see where my package was.  Phoenix, Arizona.  That didn't seem that bad and I figured by morning it would be somewhere in California, maybe even local and ready to go out.  I was wrong.  This morning I find that it is somewhere in Kentucky.  Amazon, in case you're unaware, that's the opposite direction of California.  I'm hoping that somehow they pull it off, but the last time this happened, it showed up a week later.  I was really wanting my stuff to arrive tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment