Sunday, May 1, 2011

Clearing the Clutter

One of the things I've wanted to do for a while now is get rid of all the old clothes we don't wear.  My dresser was fine, and I only had a few things in my closet to get rid of (I just went through my stuff a couple months ago), but DH's stuff was getting unmanageable.  I could barely fit stuff into his dresser or closet so I convinced him to go through it.  At first, he was doing good, then he started coming across shirts with memories and it became a little more difficult.  After finally convincing him I would use the shirts he just couldn't part with (but really needed to) to make him a quilt he gave in and we now have a ton of space in both sides of our closet (we share a large one) and our dressers.  I love it.  It also gave me a chance to reorganize and I now I have a couple new projects to work on.  It feels so good to declutter the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment