Friday, February 18, 2011

Snow

It snowed again last night.  They were predicting it, but everything was fine when DH got home from work.  He was craving Chinese food so we called our favorite restaurant to place an order.  When we left to go pick it up there was already an inch of snow on the ground.  By the time we got to the other side of town it was snowing like crazy.  This morning it's still all over the ground, but the rain is back so it's getting slushy.  I love it though.  It was so much fun to watch it snow.  Not so much fun having the power go out for a good chunk of the evening, but it's back on now and I'm enjoying the fact that there's plenty of time for the roads to clear before I have to go in to work. 

Now if only I'd bought some of the super pretty fabric I saw at the store yesterday (I just found out our local store sells Moda fabric).  Then I'd have something to work on right now.  I need to make a shopping trip soon so that I can work on a few different things I want to make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment