Sunday, February 6, 2011

Seriously?

I managed to avoid getting sick since August.  Despite the fact that I was only working one day a week I had no significant illnesses (other than some allergy issues) for about 5 months.  Then, I start a job that I am really excited about and I have to call in on my second day because I have a kidney infection.  The worst part is that the nausea comes and goes so I'll be feeling fine and think I have energy to do something and should go into work, but then I either end up feeling weak or feeling like I'm going to be sick.  I actually wanted to go to work today (I don't think I've ever been able to say that) and I can't because I'm afraid I'll throw up at work.  Fortunately they're very understanding.  I have antibiotics so I am determined to make it to work tomorrow.  Here's hoping it kicks in enough to make me feel better by then. 

Unfortunately I also don't have the energy to craft, but I do have a few things to share in the next couple days.  Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment