Friday, February 25, 2011

5 Years

Five years ago today my husband and I officially started dating.  Two years ago today we got engaged.  It also means that we're just a few weeks away from our first wedding anniversary.  I feel so lucky to call him my husband. 

Instead of being at work like I was supposed to I called in.  Not because it's our anniversary, but because we were getting so much hail that it was piling up.  DH left work early because he was worried about getting stuck there.  He probably had 3 inches of hail on his car when he got home.  Now, however, the sun is out and I feel ridiculous for missing work.  Oh well.  It's supposed to freeze tonight anyway so it would have been dangerous for me to drive home. 

So, instead of me working, we're spending the evening together.  Now if we could only come up with an idea for dinner.  We're not really doing a big celebration, especially since we didn't even think we'd have more than a couple hours together today, but I don't mind.  I'm just happy to be with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment