Friday, November 12, 2010

Business License

I spent the day researching my cities website and figuring out what I need to do to get my business license.  As it turns out, I don't really need one.  Yay for living outside the city limits.  Our county doesn't require a business license and as long as I don't work within the city limits (which I never realized were so incredibly small) I won't need one.  I'm trying to start my own event planning business, so if the location was within the limits, I would have to get one, but I can wait until it comes up before I need to do it.  The odds are in my favor that I'll never need one. 

I do, however, need to file a fictitious business name and put it in the paper so I will cross off number 95 when I get that done.  I'm so excited to be getting close and really feeling like this is going to happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment