Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Strawberry Jam

Recently, I found this blog post about making strawberry jam and was inspired to try it out.  Conveniently enough, my grocery store was offering a buy 1, get 2 free deal on boxes of strawberries so I knew I had to do it.  I am so glad I did.  It was really simple and the flavor is awesome.  I might add a little less sugar next time (I prefer my jam with a little tartness), but this recipe is still awesome.  The recipe that is shown at the bottom of her post made about 6.5 jars worth.  I can't remember what size they were, but they're small.  Not baby food jar small, but smaller than most of the others there.  It's still enough to last us quite a while. 

1 comment:

  1. Isn't freezer jam the best? Any one that has ever considered making jam any other way is crazy, in my line of thinking! Enjoy your jam!

    ReplyDelete